Sunday, May 2, 2010

LAUNCHING MY BLOG

I have been toying with the idea for quite a while.  Although I am not particularly thrilled, but I feel that blogging will help to pass time.  Very often when I come home after work, I find myself idling.  The children have all grown up and I have plenty of time.

There were quite a few things that I could not figure out what to do.  But I reckon I will learn these things as I go on.

So the only things that I have to decide were how to choose a template and decorate my blogging site so that it will be quite pleasing.  I chose pink because it is my favourite colour, and I thought the mosque would help remind me to be mindful of the fact blogging has to come after my duties and responsibilities.

Hope I will get a good circle of friends here.

3 comments: